3/6/10

Talking about the blog

(not personal image taken from web if you are the author of the image please contect)

So every week I will tell you some personal choices of my own in several categories. So I will give you my:



* Splendid trend - it's the trend of the week, the one that is most talked about.
* Splendid Movie - which will featured the movie most interesting but also with the best art direction.
* Splendid Shopping - The most wanted thing, shop, places to shooping, tips, etc.
* Splendid Song - Most wearable song, the hit song but also the fashion music video song.
* Splendid Act - Something splendid that happen!

I like fashion blogues, I read it all time, but I don't want to copy anyone, so I will do my best because it's not easy to create something new. If you feel copied in anyway please tell me I will do something about that!

love

Little Miss Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment